The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
- January 20 @ 6:00 pm
After enjoying the day’s activities at Erie Ice Daze, join us for a quick program about some of the owl species found in Michigan, and then we will ...at Lake Erie Metropark
- January 21 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on January 21, 2018 at 10:00am
Join us for a two-day celebration of winter fun! Enjoy a combination of traditional outdoor and indoor activities such as snowsnake, atlatl throwing...at Lake Erie Metropark
- January 21 @ 12:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday, repeating until January 28, 2018
Come out to the farm and join our teamsters in harnessing and hitching our draft horses. Ask questions and learn about these majestic equines. Then en...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Free Entry to Huron-Clinton Metroparks - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks will waive vehicle entry fees and boat launch fees on November 10th, November 23rd, and December 25th.
- 2018 Metroparks Permits Available Now - Are you looking for a great gift or do you want to get the jump on 2018? Beginning, November 1st all 2018 Metropark Annual Permits will go on sale. Give the gift of unlimited access to 13 Metroparks in five counties.
- Lake Erie Master Plan Public Input Meeting – December 12th @ 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at the Lake Erie Food Bar - Previously, you provided opinions about your park experience. Now provide your feedback on our master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate. Share your opinions about Lake Erie Metropark by Clicking Here
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.