- October 1 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until October 31, 2020
Come enjoy this seasonal tradition! We grow pumpkins and gourds in a variety of popular colors, shapes and sizes. Pumpkins and gourds are for sale and...at Kensington Metropark
- October 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until October 1, 2020
Bring your favorite picnic blanket, a snack and plan to join us for story time on the farm. We will read a story about one of our favorite farm anim...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- October 1 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on October 22, 2020 at 6:30pm
One event on October 29, 2020 at 6:30pm
What’s better than a moonlight wagon ride and a campfire? We’d love for you to join us for a night under the stars as we take a leisurely ride thr...at Stony Creek Metropark
- Full time positions open up in Metroparks’ unique Police Department; qualified applicants of all backgrounds urged to apply - Police officers looking for a change of pace while still making a positive community difference might find the Huron-Clinton Metroparks to be just be the place for them as the park system seeks to fill three full-time Police Department positions.…
- Gyms Are Open, but Parks Provide an Additional Option: Top 6 reasons to work out OUTSIDE - Lifting weights, burning calories, endorphins pumping. Monthly fees, stuffy rooms, people on the machine next to you, unsure if the previous user disinfected the equipment after they finished. What are we talking about? – gyms and they reopened this week…
- Notice Of Electronic Remote Meeting Of The Board Of Commissioners Of The Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority - Please take notice that a regular meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority will be held on Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020 at 1:00 pm at the Administrative Office and by electronic remote access in accordance with Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-154, will be implemented in response to COVID-19.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.