- May 8 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Celebrate International Migratory Bird Day with a hike along the nature trails to search for migratory birds that use the park. We will share some tip...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- May 8 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
It’s time to kick it up a notch! Grab your binoculars and get ready for the bird extravaganza that’s taking place like no other time of year. ...at Oakwoods Metropark
- May 8 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Birding is a worldwide recreational activity enjoyed by millions. Start a new hobby or hone your birding skills. This program will focus on binocular ...at Kensington Metropark
- Public Input Needed – Help us Connect Public Transit to the Metroparks - Currently public transit does not connect to any Huron-Clinton Metroparks. Thanks to grant funding from SEMCOG, your Metroparks are putting together a public transit action plan, and we need to hear from you. We will be hosting a virtual meeting…
- New Partnership Brings Improved Internet Access to Families in Southeast Michigan - Your Metroparks have teamed up with The Library Network and the Suburban Library Cooperative to form an exciting new pilot partnership that aims to provide equitable access to wi-fi hotspot service for students in southeast Michigan. In the best of…
- Notice of Public Hearing – Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority - Notice is hereby given that there will be a public hearing on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 9:00am held virtually by the Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority (HCMA); due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and consistent with Public Act 254 of 2020; to discuss grant applications to the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Click to Read More.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.