- April 16 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on April 16, 2021 at 7:30pm
Bog-sucker and Timberdoodle are just some of the names that refer to the quirky little bird known as the American Woodcock. Join us for a quick overvi...at Oakwoods Metropark
- April 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for an Earth Day Clean-up! Volunteers will help us keep our park beautiful and safe for people and wildlife! Individuals, families and corpo...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- April 17 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on April 17, 2021 at 11:00am
One event on April 17, 2021 at 12:00pm
Our Young Outdoor Explorers program is a time for your young child to explore nature. This month, we’ll explore our sense of hearing. We’ll take a...at Hudson Mills Metropark
- New Partnership Brings Improved Internet Access to Families in Southeast Michigan - Your Metroparks have teamed up with The Library Network and the Suburban Library Cooperative to form an exciting new pilot partnership that aims to provide equitable access to wi-fi hotspot service for students in southeast Michigan. In the best of…
- Notice of Public Hearing – Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority - Notice is hereby given that there will be a public hearing on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 9:00am held virtually by the Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority (HCMA); due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and consistent with Public Act 254 of 2020; to discuss grant applications to the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Click to Read More.
- Metroparks Cut the Ribbon on New Displays at Lake St. Clair Metropark Nature Center - Your Huron-Clinton Metroparks have virtually cut the ribbon on a $60,000 renovation within the 4,500 square foot Nature Center at Lake St. Clair Metropark. Much needed upgrades were completed in part thanks to a $45,000 Recreation Passport grant from the…
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.