The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- May 26 @ 7:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on May 26, 2017 at 7:00pm
Slip through the cattails in our Voyageur canoe as we explore the North Marsh and the awakening evening wildlife. Don’t forget – everyone gets to ...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- May 27|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until September 30, 2017
Enjoy a horse-drawn hayride through the wooded trails around the Farm Center. Wheelchair lift available with advanced notice.at Kensington Metropark
- May 27
Join us for our opening weekend of canoe tours as we explore the gorgeous backwaters of the Huron River aboard our 34' replica of a historic voyageur ...at Oakwoods Metropark
- Lake St. Clair Master Plan & Natural Resources Public Input Meetings – May 20 - Previously, you provided opinions about your park experience. Now provide your feedback on our master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate.
- Lake St. Clair Playground Redevelopment Updates - Coming Summer 2017
- Charity Golf Classic – Stony Creek Metropark – June 9th - The Charity Golf Classic will be held on Friday, June 9, 2017 at the Stony Creek Metropark Golf Course located in Shelby Township, MI. Proceeds benefit the Stony Creek Metropark clubhouse and boat launch.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.