- September 29 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until September 30, 2020
Come enjoy this seasonal tradition! We grow pumpkins and gourds in a variety of popular colors, shapes, and sizes. Pumpkins and gourds are for sale an...at Kensington Metropark
- September 29 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday, repeating until September 29, 2020
What better way to enjoy a fall day than on a wagon ride with your family. Take in the fall colors as you enjoy a relaxing ride around our farm fields...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- September 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 11:00am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until October 1, 2020
Bring your favorite picnic blanket, a snack and plan to join us for story time on the farm. We will read a story about one of our favorite farm anim...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Gyms Are Open, but Parks Provide an Additional Option: Top 6 reasons to work out OUTSIDE - Lifting weights, burning calories, endorphins pumping. Monthly fees, stuffy rooms, people on the machine next to you, unsure if the previous user disinfected the equipment after they finished. What are we talking about? – gyms and they reopened this week…
- Notice Of Electronic Remote Meeting Of The Board Of Commissioners Of The Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority - Please take notice that a regular meeting of the Board of Commissioners of the Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority will be held on Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020 at 1:00 pm at the Administrative Office and by electronic remote access in accordance with Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order 2020-154, will be implemented in response to COVID-19.
- Kensington Metropark “Splash ‘N’ Blast” closes temporarily as precaution after employee tests positive for COVID-19 - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks temporarily closed Kensington Metropark’s splash pad today and released the following information and statement from Director, Amy McMillan, following a positive COVID-19 test result received late Monday, July 27, from a seasonal employee working at the Kensington…
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.