The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
- September 26 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Event at Hudson Mills Activity Center - 3 races, 20 schools expected. Races begin at 4:30 p.m. Plan to arrive earlyat Hudson Mills Metropark
- September 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for our Kensington Metropark Blood Drive in partnership with the American Red Cross.at Kensington Metropark
- September 27 @ 7:00 pm
Homeschool students will have a rare opportunity to go on an evening Owl Prowl. Students MUST be able to be quiet at all times, and patient while list...at Stony Creek Metropark
- Winter Nature Notes: Snow - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
- 2017 Summer Fun at the Metroparks - Summer Fun at the Metroparks invites youth and senior residents from across Southeast Michigan for a day of recreation and education at the Metroparks. This summer, Summer Fun at the Metroparks hosted 4,414 participants, partnering with 140 organizations within the…
- Indian Springs Master Plan Public Input Meeting – September 16 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Indian Springs Park Office - At this meeting voice general opinions about your park experience. Share your opinions about Indian Springs Metropark online by Clicking Here
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.