The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
- February 18 @ 10:00 am
From its ancient beginnings to the modern craft beer era, people have been brewing hooch for thousands of years. Enjoy a historic journey of all thi...at Lake Erie Metropark
- February 18 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until February 25, 2018
Enjoy a horse-drawn hayride or sleigh ride (weather permitting) through the wooded trails around the Farm Center. Wheelchair lift available with advan...at Kensington Metropark
- February 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until February 25, 2018
Enjoy a wagon ride around the farm and fields. Weather permitting. Please call ahead to confirm, (586) 752-5932.at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Winter Fitness at your Metroparks - It’s a new year, and a great time to set personal goals, eat healthier, and plan a workout routine. Fitness is especially important! Looking for a way to get moving? Discover activities and resources for a great winter workout at your Metroparks.
- Wonder from Under the Pond - One of the most distinguishable attractions of the Environmental Discovery Center at Indian Springs Metropark is the underwater pond dome. This acrylic dome allows visitors the opportunity to view our human-made Discovery Pond from down below.
- Metroparks Planning Department - Since 2016, Huron-Clinton Metroparks planners have been working diligently to develop specific 10-year master plans for each park. Please visit the Planning Department page of the Metroparks website to answer a short survey and get details on upcoming public meetings!
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.