The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering more than 25,000 acres throughout southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
- May 19 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on May 19, 2019 at 10:00am
Get your yard and garden ready for the season with native flowers, grasses, trees and shrubs. Sun or shade, sand or clay- we’ll have choices for eve...at Kensington Metropark
- May 19 @ 11:00 am
Bring out your inner designer at this fun workshop. We will meet in the greenhouse to create a unique fabric covered terra cotta flower pot. All mater...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- May 19 @ 12:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on May 19, 2019 at 12:00pm
One event on May 26, 2019 at 12:00pm
Come out to the farm and join our teamsters in harnessing and hitching our draft horses. Then enjoy a wagon ride through our farm fields. Ask question...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Your Metroparks will be Scanning Park Passes this Year- If you’re a regular Metroparks visitor, you may have noticed that your annual pass this year has a barcode, and you may be wondering why. Here at your Huron-Clinton Metroparks, we’re committed to serving the community we call home: Southeast Michigan. That’s why we’ve implemented a new system to help us better understand who’s using the Metroparks and how we can better meet the needs of everyone across the community.
- Metroparks Volunteers Honored at mParks Awards- The Metroparks are excited to announce that three of our regular volunteer groups were awarded mParks Volunteer Service Awards at a ceremony last night. Our nominees and staff traveled to Lansing where mParks awarded Toni Spears, CRAMBA and Beyond the Seed Greenhouse & Gardens for their committed service to the Metroparks.
- Shelden Trails Project Update- The Shelden Trail Development Project has great momentum and we are excited to share that at the December meeting of the Huron-Clinton Metroparks Board of Commissioners, they approved the concept design provided by Applied Trail Research (ATR).
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.