The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering more than 25,000 acres throughout southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
- May 26 @ 12:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on May 19, 2019 at 12:00pm
One event on May 26, 2019 at 12:00pm
Come out to the farm and join our teamsters in harnessing and hitching our draft horses. Then enjoy a wagon ride through our farm fields. Ask question...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- May 26 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30pm on Sunday, repeating until September 1, 2019
Bring your lawn chair and dancing shoes as you spend an evening listening and dancing away the night to some great music on the shores of Lake St. Cla...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- May 27|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on May 26, 2019 at 12:00am
One event on May 27, 2019 at 12:00am
A boutique juried art fair with over 95 artists from across the country with amazing artwork in every price range. There will food trucks, live art ...at Kensington Metropark
- The Albino Deer at Kensington Metropark had Twin Fawns- As spring emerges at the Huron-Clinton Metroparks, so do the baby animals. Be on the lookout for young turtles crossing the road, birds fledging from the nest, and fawns being hidden in the grass by their mothers. We discovered yesterday that the albino deer that calls Kensington Metropark home gave birth to a set of twin fawns.
- Your Metroparks will be Scanning Park Passes this Year- If you’re a regular Metroparks visitor, you may have noticed that your annual pass this year has a barcode, and you may be wondering why. Here at your Huron-Clinton Metroparks, we’re committed to serving the community we call home: Southeast Michigan. That’s why we’ve implemented a new system to help us better understand who’s using the Metroparks and how we can better meet the needs of everyone across the community.
- Metroparks Volunteers Honored at mParks Awards- The Metroparks are excited to announce that three of our regular volunteer groups were awarded mParks Volunteer Service Awards at a ceremony last night. Our nominees and staff traveled to Lansing where mParks awarded Toni Spears, CRAMBA and Beyond the Seed Greenhouse & Gardens for their committed service to the Metroparks.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.