The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
- September 23 @ 7:00 pm
The predators of Michigan are the focus of this night. Cozy in around the glow of the bonfire as we listen for their presence and learn about the hunt...at Oakwoods Metropark
- September 24 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Event held at Hudson Mills Metropark Activity Center. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. The walk begins at 9:30 a.m.at Hudson Mills Metropark
- September 24 @ 12:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday, repeating until September 24, 2017
One event on November 5, 2017 at 12:00pm
One event on November 12, 2017 at 12:00pm
One event on November 19, 2017 at 12:00pm
One event on November 26, 2017 at 12:00pm
Come out to the farm and join our teamsters in harnessing and hitching our draft horses. Then enjoy a wagon ride through our farm fields. Ask question...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Winter Nature Notes: Snow - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
- 2017 Summer Fun at the Metroparks - Summer Fun at the Metroparks invites youth and senior residents from across Southeast Michigan for a day of recreation and education at the Metroparks. This summer, Summer Fun at the Metroparks hosted 4,414 participants, partnering with 140 organizations within the…
- Indian Springs Master Plan Public Input Meeting – September 16 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Indian Springs Park Office - At this meeting voice general opinions about your park experience. Share your opinions about Indian Springs Metropark online by Clicking Here
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.