- April 17 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Welcome the start of spring by joining us on an evening hike. One of the first signs that spring is here is the sound of frogs calling! Learn to recog...at Indian Springs Metropark
- April 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on April 18, 2021 at 2:00pm
Join us as we debunk some common misconceptions about Michigan’s mammals. Do opossums hang upside down by their tails? Do bats really suck blood? Co...at Lake Erie Metropark
- April 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
This third session workshop for Amazing Arthropods is outdoors! Let’s go outside to get an up-close experience of some arthropod species in their na...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- New Partnership Brings Improved Internet Access to Families in Southeast Michigan - Your Metroparks have teamed up with The Library Network and the Suburban Library Cooperative to form an exciting new pilot partnership that aims to provide equitable access to wi-fi hotspot service for students in southeast Michigan. In the best of…
- Notice of Public Hearing – Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority - Notice is hereby given that there will be a public hearing on Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 9:00am held virtually by the Huron-Clinton Metropolitan Authority (HCMA); due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and consistent with Public Act 254 of 2020; to discuss grant applications to the Michigan Department of Natural Resources. Click to Read More.
- Metroparks Cut the Ribbon on New Displays at Lake St. Clair Metropark Nature Center - Your Huron-Clinton Metroparks have virtually cut the ribbon on a $60,000 renovation within the 4,500 square foot Nature Center at Lake St. Clair Metropark. Much needed upgrades were completed in part thanks to a $45,000 Recreation Passport grant from the…
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.