7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Whatever your favorite recreational activity, whether it’s bird watching, windsurfing, kiteboarding, boating, bicycling, or swimming, you can pursue it at Lake St. Clair Metropark. A popular destination just a short distance from Mt. Clemens. Come out to bike, hike, jog, or in-line skate on the paved trail that takes you along the one-mile shoreline on picturesque Lake St. Clair. Enjoy a day of boating with two marinas and eight ramps that provide easy access to Lake St. Clair waters. During the summertime, stay comfortable in an Olympic-sized swimming pool with waterslides, the Squirt Zone Spray Ground and a 1,000 foot-long sandy beach on Lake St. Clair. In the winter, enjoy ice fishing for perch, cross-country skiing on groomed trails, a game of hockey or ice-skating outdoors with friends or family.
Lakeside, walk along a 1,600-foot boardwalk overlooking the one-mile shoreline. On the nature trails, hike through meadows, marshland or a grove of cottonwood trees while you observe wildlife and waterfowl. Together, the wetlands and lake shoreline make this a top bird-watching site, with more than 230 commonly-seen species. Explore Lake St. Clair Metropark’s nature center and trails, play the par-3 golf course, or Shipwreck Lagoon Adventure miniature golf course at your next picnic. Come throughout the year to enjoy the beauty of 938-acre Lake St. Clair Metropark.
A Metropark Motor Vehicle Entry Pass gives you access to all 13 Huron-Clinton Metroparks. 2020 Vehicle Entry Passes are on sale now! Annual permits are valid from the time of purchase through December 31, 2020.
You can purchase them at toll booths, park offices, interpretive centers and online!
- Annual Vehicle Pass: $40
- Annual Boat Pass: $35
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $75 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Annual Passes Seniors (age 62+)
- Annual Vehicle Pass: $29
- Annual Boat Pass: $24
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $53 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Joint Combination Vehicle Pass
- $59 – This combination permit for vehicles allows entry into the Metroparks and Oakland County Parks.
- $10 per vehicle
- $10 daily boat trailer fee
- Free park entry with a state-issued Disabled Veteran license plate. More Info
Walkers, bicyclists, and inline skaters can enjoy free access to all Metroparks by entering through the park roads and hike/bike trails.
NOTE: Michigan’s Recreation Passport, purchased for your Michigan license plate, does not allow entry into the Metroparks. The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a separate regional park system than the Michigan State Parks, and requires its own entry permit.
Harrison Township,MI48045United States
- January 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- January 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- February 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- February 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- February 2 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- February 2 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- February 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- February 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- February 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- February 17 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- February 22 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- February 22 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- February 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- February 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- February 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- February 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- March 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- March 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- March 7 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- March 8 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- March 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- March 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- March 28 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- March 29 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- April 4 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm