Park Hours 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Gates close at 7 p.m. and everyone must be out by 8 p.m.
Get that “up north” feeling without leaving the suburbs at top-rated Stony Creek Metropark. Extending across Oakland and Macomb counties, 4,461 scenic acres abound with opportunity for outdoor recreation all year long. Spend an afternoon boating or swimming in the 500-acre Stony Creek Lake. This is prime fishing country with a state record crappie caught here. Hike, bike, run or in-line skate through lush woodlands, serene wetlands, and tallgrass prairies. In the winter, walk, cross-country ski, snowshoe or fat tire mountain bike across marked trails. A winter sports area includes snowboard, sled and toboggan hills. This Metropark also features a nature center, disc-golf course, 18-hole regulation golf course, baseball diamonds, playgrounds, soccer field, volleyball and basketball courts. Picnic areas with reservable shelters, grills and comfort stations are located throughout the park.
A Metropark Motor Vehicle Entry Pass gives you access to all 13 Huron-Clinton Metroparks. 2020 Vehicle Entry Passes are on sale now! Annual permits are valid from the time of purchase through December 31, 2020.
You can purchase them at toll booths, park offices, interpretive centers and online!
- Annual Vehicle Pass: $40
- Annual Boat Pass: $35
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $75 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Annual Passes Seniors (age 62+)
- Annual Vehicle Pass: $29
- Annual Boat Pass: $24
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $53 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Joint Combination Vehicle Pass
- $59 – This combination permit for vehicles allows entry into the Metroparks and Oakland County Parks.
- $10 per vehicle
- $10 daily boat trailer fee
- Free park entry with a state-issued Disabled Veteran license plate. More Info
Walkers, bicyclists, and inline skaters can enjoy free access to all Metroparks by entering through the park roads and hike/bike trails.
NOTE: Michigan’s Recreation Passport, purchased for your Michigan license plate, does not allow entry into the Metroparks. The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a separate regional park system than the Michigan State Parks, and requires its own entry permit.
Shelby Township,48316United States
- January 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- January 25 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- January 26 @ 1:00 pm
- February 2 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- February 5 @ 10:30 am
- February 8 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
- February 8 @ 7:30 pm
- February 14 @ 7:00 pm
- February 15 @ 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
- February 16 @ 1:00 pm
- February 22 @ 7:30 pm
- March 1 @ 12:00 pm
- March 4 @ 10:30 am
- March 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- March 8 @ 1:00 pm
- March 11 @ 11:00 am
- March 14 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- March 15 @ 1:00 pm
- March 18 @ 11:00 am
- March 21 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- March 25 @ 11:00 am
- March 28 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- March 28 @ 7:00 pm
- April 1 @ 10:30 am
- April 1 @ 11:00 am