Your quiet getaway is just an easy drive to Delhi Metropark. Located 5 miles northwest of Ann Arbor, breathe in the sweet smell of 53 acres of mature oak trees and open, grassy lawns. Nestled against a bend in the Huron River, this is a popular fishing and canoeing destination. Spot a great blue heron hiding along the shore, turtles basking on a rock or a white-tailed deer roaming the grounds. Let the children’s’ imagination soar with an adventure play ship, swings, slides, and riding toys. Plan a game at the softball diamonds. One picnic shelter is available near the Huron River.
The Metroparks are committed to removing barriers, creating and improving access, and increasing recreation opportunities for all. As we look to the future, we will develop, update and improve facilities to meet or exceed ADA requirements, and look for ways to remove barriers to access so that individuals of all abilities have equitable access to Metroparks facilities, programs, services, and activities. In this section we have highlighted facilities and amenities that have been updated to improve access within this park. LEARN MORE
New accessible picnic tables and accessible grills are being added to several picnic shelters throughout the park system. Work will continue through the end of the year on the installation of new concrete grill pads and the securing of picnic tables in arrangements that allow for unobstructed movement around them. Updates to the picnic shelter rental information on our website are also being made. The information being added to the shelter pages focuses on accessible features at and around each shelter.
A Metropark Motor Vehicle Entry Pass gives you access to all 13 Huron-Clinton Metroparks. 2021 Vehicle Entry Passes are on sale now! Annual passes are valid from the time of purchase through December 31, 2021.
Resident pricing is available for patrons living in Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne county.
- Resident Annual Vehicle Pass: $40
- Non-Resident Annual Vehicle Pass: $45
- Resident Annual Boat Pass: $35
- Non-Resident Annual Boat Pass: $40
- Resident Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $75 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
- Non-Resident Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $80 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Annual Passes Seniors (age 62+)
- Resident Annual Vehicle Pass: $29
- Non-Resident Annual Vehicle Pass: $34
- Resident Annual Boat Pass: $24
- Non-Resident Annual Boat Pass: $29
- Resident Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $53 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
- Non-Resident Annual Vehicle/Boat Pass: $58 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Joint Combination Vehicle Pass
- Oakland County/Metropark Annual Pass: $64 – This combination permit for vehicles allows entry into the Metroparks and Oakland County Parks.
- $10 per vehicle
- $10 daily boat trailer fee
- Free park entry with a state-issued Disabled Veteran license plate. More Info
Walkers, bicyclists, and inline skaters can enjoy free access to all Metroparks by entering through the park roads and hike/bike trails.
NOTE: Michigan’s Recreation Passport, purchased for your Michigan license plate, does not allow entry into the Metroparks. The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a separate regional park system than the Michigan State Parks, and requires its own entry permit.