Escape your routine and the doldrums of everyday life with a rejuvenating visit to Willow Metropark. Conveniently located off I-275, just south of I-94, your sanctuary is minutes away with 1,651 beautiful acres of mature woodlands, scenic 17-acre Washago Pond and the picturesque Huron River. Play a round of golf on an 18-hole golf course. Fish along the Huron River or at Washago Pond. Cross-country ski, ice fish or sled in the winter. Other Metropark features include a 4.5-mile hike-bike trail, a 24-hole disc golf course, and a children’s play area. Just one visit will make Willow Metropark your all-season getaway.
A Metropark Motor Vehicle Entry Permit gives you access to all 13 Huron-Clinton Metroparks. 2018 Vehicle Entry Permits are on sale now! Annual permits are valid from the time of purchase through December 31, 2018.
You can purchase them at toll booths, park offices, interpretive centers and online!
- Annual Vehicle Permit: $35
- Annual Boat Permit: $35
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Permit: $70 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Annual Permits Seniors (age 62+)
- Annual Vehicle Permit: $21
- Annual Boat Permit: $21
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Permit: $42 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Joint Combination Vehicle Permit
- $59 – This combination permit for vehicles allows entry into the Metroparks and Oakland County Parks.
- $10 per vehicle
- $10 daily boat trailer fee
Walkers, bicyclists, and inline skaters can enjoy free access to all Metroparks by entering through the park roads and hike/bike trails.
NOTE: Michigan’s Recreation Passport, purchased for your Michigan license plate, does not allow entry into the Metroparks. The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a separate regional park system than the Michigan State Parks, and requires its own entry permit.