8 a.m – 8 p.m.
Closed Dec 1st – March 1st
Your quiet getaway is just an easy drive to Delhi Metropark. Located 5 miles northwest of Ann Arbor, breathe in the sweet smell of 81 acres of mature oak trees and open, grassy lawns. Nestled against a bend in the Huron River, this is a popular fishing and canoeing destination. Spot a great blue heron hiding along the shore, turtles basking on a rock or a white-tailed deer roaming the grounds. Let the children’s’ imagination soar with an adventure play ship, swings, slides, and riding toys. Plan a game at the softball diamonds. One picnic shelter is available near the Huron River.
A Metropark Motor Vehicle Entry Permit gives you access to all 13 Huron-Clinton Metroparks. 2018 Vehicle Entry Permits are on sale now! Annual permits are valid from the time of purchase through December 31, 2018.
You can purchase them at toll booths, park offices, interpretive centers and online!
- Annual Vehicle Permit: $35
- Annual Boat Permit: $35
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Permit: $70 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Annual Permits Seniors (age 62+)
- Annual Vehicle Permit: $21
- Annual Boat Permit: $21
- Annual Vehicle/Boat Permit: $42 – This combination permit for vehicles and boats allows a vehicle with a boat trailer to enter the Metroparks.
Joint Combination Vehicle Permit
- $59 – This combination permit for vehicles allows entry into the Metroparks and Oakland County Parks.
- $10 per vehicle
Walkers, bicyclists, and inline skaters can enjoy free access to all Metroparks by entering through the park roads and hike/bike trails.
NOTE: Michigan’s Recreation Passport, purchased for your Michigan license plate, does not allow entry into the Metroparks. The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a separate regional park system than the Michigan State Parks, and requires its own entry permit.