This year, we are again offering the Trade Up Program… try it before you buy it.
Here is how it works! You can keep your daily pass(es) and use them to trade up to an annual pass. That means, you can present your daily pass(es) for a full-face value discount off your annual pass. Two daily passes get you twice the discount. Three gets you three times the discount… And four, you got it, means you can trade up for a regular annual pass at no additional cost for residents* of the five counties we serve – and just an additional $5 for non-residents.
- Daily passes can be traded up towards an annual pass of similar type. For example, vehicle daily passes for vehicle annual pass, boat daily pass for boat annual pass and either daily passes for a vehicle/boat combo pass.
- This trade up program only allows up to four daily passes to be traded up. The trade up program applies to regular vehicle, senior vehicle, regular boat, senior boat, regular vehicle/boat combo and senior vehicle/boat combo passes. It does not apply to the Metroparks/Oakland County combo pass.
- There is no cash back.
- This offer lasts until September 6, 2021.
- All daily passes must be from separate days between January 1, 2021 and September 6, 2021.
- You can trade up at any Metroparks toll booth.
Come on out and enjoy your Metroparks and know that after you enjoy your first, second, third or even fourth visit you can trade up to an entire year of fun!
For questions please contact any park office or email email@example.com.
*Resident pricing applies to anyone living in Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties. Non-resident pricing applies to anyone living outside of those five counties.