Summer Fun at the Metroparks is an entirely free day of recreation and educational activities for youth and senior citizens of Southeast Michigan. Our goals are to offer park services to groups who may not have easy access to the Metroparks, bring people together to build environmental literacy, promote healthy lifestyles, and encourage everyone to Get Out and Play.
Transportation, food, recreational and educational activities are all provided for free. Community organizations within Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties are welcome to register for a fun filled day at the Metroparks. We are currently full for 2017.
When and Where
Six different Metroparks will each host four days of programs from June through August 2017 for a total of 24 Summer Fun days.
- June 20-23, 2017: Lake St. Clair Metropark, Harrison Township
- July 11-14, 2017: Stony Creek Metropark, Shelby Township
- July 18-21, 2017: Lake Erie Metropark, Brownstown
- July 25-28, 2017: Lower Huron Metropark, Belleville
- August 1-4, 2017: Hudson Mills Metropark, Dexter
- August 8-11, 2017: Kensington Metropark, Milford