- This event has passed.
Nature Day Camp: Junior Naturalist
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Does your child enjoy getting outside? Get ready to get dirty during Nature Day Camp! We’ll search for critters by bug sweeping, pond dipping, and digging through logs. The kids will get to see what fish are biting when they dip their line in. We’ll explore the beach and play games in the sand. Ages: 9 -12
- A confirmation message with additional camp details will be provided upon registration.
- Campers should dress for the weather, rain or shine, and in clothes that can get dirty or stained.
- Wear closed toe, durable shoes. Waterproof shoes are recommended.
- Bring a sack lunch and water bottle. Nut restrictions may apply. See confirmation letter after registration for details.
- A backpack, bug spray, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Early drop offs and late pick-ups are not permitted.
- A Metroparks vehicle permit is required for anyone dropping off or picking up your child. The fee for the permits are $10 Daily/ $35 Annual/ $24 Senior
- Preregistration and signed permission slip and waiver required.
- Excessive horseplay and/or dangerous behavior will not be permitted and campers that do not follow rules or instructions may be sent home.
- No refunds.
Time: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. This is a 2-day camp Aug 12 – Aug 13
Location: Lake St. Clair Nature Center – Map Me
A Metroparks vehicle entry permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $24 annually for seniors or $10 daily.