Daring Day for Kids Camp
July 13 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Build a survival hut, get lost (and un-lost) in a swamp, make natural noise-makers, learn how to survive a bear attack, learn how to identify poisonous plants and snakes, and more! Boys and girls will have fun learning real wilderness survival skills. Ages: 8 and up
- A confirmation message with additional camp details will be provided upon registration.
- Campers should dress for the weather, rain or shine, and in clothes that can get dirty or stained.
- Wear closed toe, durable shoes. Waterproof shoes are recommended.
- Bring a sack lunch and water bottle. Nut restrictions may apply. See confirmation letter after registration for details.
- A backpack, bug spray, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Early drop offs and late pick-ups are not permitted.
- A Metroparks vehicle permit is required for anyone dropping off or picking up your child. The fee for the permits are $10 Daily/ $35 Annual/ $24 Senior
- Preregistration and signed permission slip and waiver required.
- Excessive horseplay and/or dangerous behavior will not be permitted and campers that do not follow rules or instructions may be sent home.
- No refunds.
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Hudson Mills Metropark Activity Center – Map Me