Disc Golf for Youth Camp
July 16 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Come learn the basics of the sport of disc golf, then play a few holes on our highly rated course. Disc golf is a great recreational sport for all ranges of physical ability. We cover the rules of the game, equipment, and techniques. Ages: 12 – 15
- A confirmation message with additional camp details will be provided upon registration.
- Campers should dress for the weather, rain or shine, and in clothes that can get dirty or stained.
- Wear closed toe, durable shoes. Waterproof shoes are recommended.
- Bring a sack lunch and water bottle. Nut restrictions may apply. See confirmation letter after registration for details.
- A backpack, bug spray, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Early drop offs and late pick-ups are not permitted.
- A Metroparks vehicle permit is required for anyone dropping off or picking up your child. The fee for the permits are $10 Daily/ $35 Annual/ $24 Senior
- Preregistration and signed permission slip and waiver required.
- Excessive horseplay and/or dangerous behavior will not be permitted and campers that do not follow rules or instructions may be sent home.
- No refunds.
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Hudson Mills Metropark Activity Center – Map Me