Disc Golf for Adults Camp
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Learn the basics of the sport of disc golf and find your new favorite hobby! Disc golf is a great recreational sport for all ranges of physical ability. Adults of any age can learn to play. We’ll cover what you need to know to get started including rules, equipment and techniques and then we’ll head out and play a few holes on our top-rated course. Ages: 16 and up
- A confirmation message with additional camp details will be provided upon registration.
- Campers should dress for the weather, rain or shine, and in clothes that can get dirty or stained.
- Wear closed toe, durable shoes. Waterproof shoes are recommended.
- Bring a sack lunch and water bottle. Nut restrictions may apply. See confirmation letter after registration for details.
- A backpack, bug spray, and sunscreen are recommended.
- Early drop offs and late pick-ups are not permitted.
- A Metroparks vehicle permit is required for anyone dropping off or picking up your child. The fee for the permits are $10 Daily/ $35 Annual/ $24 Senior
- Preregistration and signed permission slip and waiver required.
- Excessive horseplay and/or dangerous behavior will not be permitted and campers that do not follow rules or instructions may be sent home.
- No refunds.
Time: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Location: Hudson Mills Metropark Activity Center – Map Me