- This event has passed.
Brian’s Run (5k)
June 8 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This 5K race and 1 mile walk will be in memory of Brian Spuck. Brian was the loving husband to Angie, amazing father to Katrina, Matthew and Sophia, son, brother and friend to so many. In 2013, Brian was diagnosed with appendix cancer. He fought very hard and did not let cancer define him. He continued to live and love his life. Brian lost his battle on February 5. Brian had an infectious smile and had the gift of making everyone around him laugh, smile and feel important. He would go out of his way to help anyone who needed it. He was kind, caring and hard-working. Everyone who knew him, loved him.
If you are unable to make it, you can still donate by clicking here:
- Refreshments served after the run.
- T-Shirt included.
- Restrooms will be available, but there will not be locker rooms or shower facilities.
- Awards for top male and top female participant in each division (Based on age as of race day)
- 19 and under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over.
- Results will be posted at the race & available online at: www.roadrunnertiming.com
- 7:00 – 8:30 am Registration and Packet Pick-up
- 9:00 am 5K Race and 1 mile walk
- $25 if registered before 05/15/18
- $30 if registered between 05/16/18 and race day
- $30 on race day (check or cash only)
All proceeds will benefit the Spuck family. Thank you for your support!