Thank you for your interest in planning your event at Willow Metropark. The following is a list of facilities within the park. If you should have any questions, or would like to reserve please feel free to contact us at (586) 752-5932.
Park entry fees are not included in the shelter reservation fee.
Activity Building at Camp Rotary
Nestled near the North Branch of the Clinton River and flourishing woodlands, an activity building and picnic area provide the perfect setting for social events. The building can host parties up to 120 persons and functions with up to 200 persons can be held in the pavilion. Two picnic shelters at the farm offer quiet gathering points for family, groups or business outings.
Facility Rental Fees
- Activities Building:
- Monday through Thursday (9 am – midnight) – $450
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday (9 am – midnight) – $500
- Pavilion: $200
- Pavilion if rented with Activities Building: $100
Shorian Lodge at Camp Rotary
Bring your scout group or youth organization and camp under the stars at Wolcott Mill Metropark. Sleep in a tent amidst flourishing woodlands, meadows, and the north branch of the Clinton River or spend the night at the Shorian Lodge (accommodates 34 people). Reservations are required. Call (586) 752-5932 for reservations and more information.
Lodge, Camping Fees
- Shorian Lodge: $220 Weekend Rate (Single nights available at 1/2 Rate)
- Day camp rate: First Day/Night $35 per event/troop/group (Additional $15/Day)
- Tent camp rate: First Day/Night $35 per event/troop/group (Additional $15/Day)