Thank you for your interest in planning your event at Delhi Metropark. The following is a list of facilities within the park. If you have any questions, or would like to reserve please feel free to contact us at (734) 426-8211.
- Shelter Fee: $200
- Delhi Metropark Map [PDF]
Park entry fees are not included in the shelter reservation fee. Catering is provided by Kosch Catering, our exclusive caterer. To contact them please call (248) 608-0690 ext. 15 or visit them at www.koschcatering.com
North Picnic Shelter
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Picnic Tables: 15
- Approximate Capacity: 100
- Ball Field: No
- Volleyball: No
- Playground Equipment: Yes/Tot Lot
- Rest Room Type: Flush – Wheelchair Accessible
- Picnic tables – Shelters are set up with picnic tables to accommodate the number of people indicated above. Additional tables are located outside of the shelter. If you wish to move the tables outside the shelter or move the ones from inside out, you may do so. Only for special circumstances will metropark staff move picnic tables.
- “Off road permits” – Anyone wishing to drive off the main park road, close to the shelter, must obtain an “Off road permit” from the park office or toll booth on the day of the event.
- Electricity – Shelters do not have electricity. Generators are permitted in the park. Be sure to list on the special event application if your group is planning to have a generator.
- Directional signs – Signs may be placed at intersections to guide members of your group to the appropriate site. These may be no larger than 12” x 12”. They may not be posted on trees, fences, or park directional signs. Please remove signs at the end of the event.
- Dispose of all hot coals in the provided red “Hot coal” barrels only.