The Planning Department is updating the master plans for each of the 13 Metroparks.
- The second public meeting for the Lower Huron Master Plan will take place at Turtle Cove on Saturday, September 17th, from 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- A public open house for the Kensington Master Plan will be held on Saturday, October 8th, from 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Kensington Nature Center. – More Info
Planning Documents for Public Review
- Wolcott Mill Master Plan [PDF] – Draft, September 2016
- To submit comments, contact Nina.Kelly@metroparks.com by September 29, 2016.
Approved Planning Documents
- Stony Creek Master Plan [PDF] – August 2016
View More Planning Information