The Kensington Farmers Market is open 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. every Saturday, June through October at the Kensington Metropark Farm Center. Purchase locally grown produce and artisanal goods while enjoying entertainment, kid’s crafts, and other activities.
Activity, Sunflower Plant a thon!
- Diana’s Heirloom Produce, Fresh produce
- Lalumiere Honey: Honey, beeswax candles, lip balms
- Great Vibe Creations, Organic Soaps and skincare
- Simply Good, Soaps, bath fizzes, air spray
- Lighthouse Soaps and Scents, Soaps
If you are interested in being a Farmers Market vendor, the Kensington Farmers Market is accepting applications from both producers and artisans.