The Kensington Farmers Market is open 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. every Saturday, June through October at the Kensington Metropark Farm Center. Purchase locally grown produce and artisanal goods while enjoying entertainment, kid’s crafts, and other activities.
Activity, Sunflower Craft
- Diana’s Heirloom Produce, Farm Produce – Facebook
- Wand E Bakery, Baked goods, and pies
- Great Vibes Creations, Organic Soaps, and Skin Care
- Irene’s Beans, Roasted coffee, and soap
- Sapo de Solis, Soaps, lotions, and laundry detergent
- Whit’s Sweet Treats, Bakery
- Lighthouse Soaps and Scents, Soaps
- JoJoe’s Face painting
If you are interested in being a Farmers Market vendor, the Kensington Farmers Market is accepting applications from both producers and artisans.