September 30th will be our last Farmers Market of the year. Come out and help us bid our Farmers and Artisans farewell!
Held every Friday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm at the Farm Center. We will have 18 vendors for 18 Fridays offering locally grown produce, handmade artisanal goods, tasty food, entertainment and activities for kids and adults. Our market will be “on the farm” located at the Farm Center, inside Kensington Metropark. At the Farm Center you can pet and learn about all of our animals, including goats, sheep, horses, pigs, and then finish the day with a hayride*!
A Metroparks vehicle entry permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $21 annually for seniors or $10 daily. Kids Craft: Popsicle stick harmonicas!
*Hayrides have a small fee – More Info
Vendors: Friday, September 30th, 2016
- Huff Farm Products – All Natural eggs, chickens, turkeys, and select produce grown on their farm in Highland, MI
- Rising Vitality – Certified Organic Produce from Howell, MI
- Great Vibe Creations – Organic Skin Care hand and homeade in Michigan
- Two Hounds Farm – Organically produced vegetables, fruits, flowers and shoots from Highland, MI
- My Dad’s Butterflies – Pop bottles recycled into beautiful butterfly accessories for home and hair.
- LaLumiere Honey – Honey made from bees in Howell, Michigan
- Jarhead Tortilla Chip – Gourmet tortilla chips, salsas, queso, butter, and more! A part of the proceeds go on to help vetern charities and programs
- Warner’s Orchard’s – Fresh Apples, Peaches, Blueberries, Raspberries, Strawberries and more grown right here in Michigan!
Why Farmers Markets?