The Kensington Farmers Market is open 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. every Saturday, June through October at the Kensington Metropark Farm Center. Purchase locally grown produce and artisanal goods while enjoying entertainment, kid’s crafts, and other activities.
- Lalumiere Honey, Honey, Beeswax Candles, Lip Balms
- Very Good Baking Co, Baked goods, and Cutting Boards
- Great Vibe Creations, Organic Soaps and Skincare
- Simply Good, Soaps, Bath Fizzes, Air Spray
- Lighthouse Soaps and Scents, Soaps
- Wand E Bakery, Baked Goods, and Pies
If you are interested in being a Farmers Market vendor, the Kensington Farmers Market is accepting applications from both producers and artisans.