One day. Many memories.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is now seeking applicants for the “Get Out and Play” grant for summer 2018.
A “Get Out and Play” grant provides lunch, transportation and facility use at a Metropark for non-profit organizations and public institutions who serve under-resourced youth within Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne Counties. Groups will choose their day’s adventure, from water facilities to Nature or Farm Centers.
- Bus transportation (up to $500/bus)
- Lunch (hot dog, chips and water)
- Facility use (choice of water facility, farm center, nature center)
- Complete the online application – The Get Out & Play Grant is currently full and not accepting new applications. Please check back later as more spots may become available.
- Receive application confirmation
- Upon selection receive communication from Jennifer Jaworski
- Contact Jennifer Jaworski at (810) 494-6030, or email Jennifer.Jaworski@metroparks.com, Chief of Interpretive Services
NOTE: Please reference Get Out and Play when calling or emailing.