Thanks to your generosity and of other donors like you, the Friends of the Metroparks and the Metroparks Foundation have funded several projects in the Metroparks in 2015. This page will continue to evolve as projects are completed and new ones begin, so please be sure to check back often!
2015 Friends Projects
Prairie Savanna Restoration and Prescribed Burn
Woods Creek Trail Improvement
In Progress (Fall, 2015):
- Reforestation – Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Schmitt Lake Trail Improvements – Indian Springs Metropark
- Reflection Trail Improvements – Stony Creek Metropark
Have you spotted one of our signs out in the Metroparks? Click Here to View
As a Friend of the Metroparks, when you see a Friends project sign, you can be proud to know you are a part of the great work being done at that site. Be on the lookout for more signs (and projects!) around the Metroparks!
In addition to the Friends of the Metroparks projects, the Metroparks Foundation has also had to the opportunity to fund several improvements and repairs to the Metroparks thanks to the generosity of individual donors like you.
2015 Donor-Funded Projects
Farm Center Windmill Replacement – Kensington Metropark
- Historic Mill Restoration – Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Nature Center Butterfly Garden – Stony Creek Metropark