Fall golf rates are now in effect at all eight Huron-Clinton Metropark regulation golf courses. Call the Huron-Clinton Metroparks golf line at 1-800-23-GOLF-4, or call the golf courses direct to reserve a tee time. Online booking available at golf.metroparks.com.
- Hudson Mills Metropark near Dexter, (734) 426-0466
- Huron Meadows Metropark near Brighton, (810) 231-4084
- Indian Springs Metropark near White Lake, (248) 625-7870
- Kensington Metropark near Milford/Brighton, (810) 227-8916
- Lake Erie Metropark in Brownstown, (734) 379-0048
- Stony Creek Metropark near Rochester/Washington Township, (586) 781-9166
- Willow Metropark near New Boston, (734) 753-4040
- Wolcott Mill Metropark in Ray Township, (586) 749-3415
Located along the Huron and Clinton rivers, the Metroparks provide a natural oasis from urban and suburban life as well as year-round recreational activities and events. The Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks covering 25,000 acres, 10 spectacular public golf courses and two marinas on Lake Erie and Lake St. Clair, respectively. The parks also offer scenic nature trails, breathtaking beaches, educational activities and exciting winter sports. A vehicle entry permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $21 annually for seniors, or $10 daily. General information can be found at www.metroparks.com or by calling 1-800-47-PARKS.