- This event has passed.
Sunday Concert – Lake St. Clair
August 6 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
One event on July 9, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on July 16, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on July 23, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on July 30, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on August 6, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on August 13, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on August 20, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on August 27, 2017 at 6:30pm
One event on September 3, 2017 at 6:30pm
Come out and enjoy a free concert. There’s a concert for everyone as the bands cover several genres of music. Bring your own lawn chairs. Park entry fee is required.
Time: 6:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Location: Thomas Welsh Activity Center – Map Me
Dates / Band Schedule
- May 28th – Wally Fitz Jazz – Swing
- June 4th – Harper and the Midwest Kind, Blues/World – More Info
- June 11th – Weekend Comeback, Variety – More Info
- June 18th – Sun Messenger, Dance – More Info
- June 25th – Hidden Agenda, Dance – More Info
- June 30th – Bernadette Kathryn and the Lonely Days Band, Country/Classic Rock – More Info
- July 2nd – Toppermost Beatles Tribute Show, Beatles Tribute – More Info
- July 9th – Gary Greenfelder Orchestra, Big Band – More Info
- July 16th – JC’s Little Big Band, Swing – More Info
- July 23rd – Rick Lieder Band, Golden Oldies – More Info
- July 30th – The George Brothers Band, Classical Rock – More Info
- August 6th – Mainstream Drive, Top 40 – More Info
- August 13th – GQ Jazz and Dance Band, Swing/Big Band
- August 20th – The Full Circle Project, Rock/Funk – More Info
- August 27th – The Joey Vee Band, Country Rock – More Info
- September 3rd – Steve Floyd Band, Swing/Big Band
A Metroparks vehicle entry permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $21 annually for seniors or $10 daily.