- This event has passed.
Philharmonic – Lake Erie
The Michigan Philharmonic at the Metroparks is a spectacular outdoor event where visitors can enjoy the sounds of talented musicians while enjoying the beauty of the Metroparks. Our natural, scenic views married with the beautiful music of the Michigan Philharmonic is a symphony for your senses.
This year the Michigan Philharmonic will perform music from some of your favorite movies. Enjoy a music from classic movies, some Disney favorites and much more. In addition to the concert, Greenwood Farms Clydesdale horses will join us for photo opportunities. Food vendors will be on hand to purchase dinner or a snack.
So grab your family and friends, your blankets and chairs, and join us for an evening of music and memories.
- 5 p.m. – Food Vendors Open
- 5 p.m. – Clydesdale Photos
- 7:30 p.m. – Michigan Philharmonic Concert
A Metroparks vehicle permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $21 annually for seniors or $10 daily (after 5 p.m. the daily entrance fee will be $15 for this special event).
When and Where
Four Metroparks will each host the Michigan Philharmonic in 2017:
- July 15, 2017 – Kensington Metropark, Milford – Maple Beach
- July 22, 2017 – Lake St. Clair Metropark, Harrison Township
- July 29, 2017 – Stony Creek Metropark, Shelby Township – Baypoint Beach
- August 5, 2017 – Lake Erie Metropark, Brownstown