Fireworks – Kensington
Fireworks at the Metroparks is a five county celebration that has been a tradition for years that provides a safe and exciting way for the community to celebrate our nation’s birthday, while enjoying the natural beauty of the Metroparks. Each Fireworks display begins at dusk and lasts approximately 90 minutes. Joining us again in 2017 will be the Greenwood Farms Clydesdale Horses and multiple hospitality vendors.
The fireworks shows are the crown jewel of events for our parks and are very popular for all ages. In 2017, the Metroparks will also be celebrating its 75th year!
A Metroparks vehicle entry permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $21 annually for seniors or $10 daily (after 5 p.m. the daily entrance fee will be $15 for this special event).
Where and When:
Seven Metroparks will each host Fireworks events in 2017. The 2017 Fireworks at the Metroparks will be held on the following dates and locations:
- Friday, June 23 – Stony Creek Metropark, Shelby Township
- Saturday, June 24 – Kensington Metropark, Milford
- Sunday, June 25 – Lake Erie Metropark, Brownstown
- Wednesday, June 28 – Hudson Mills Metropark, Dexter
- Thursday, June 29 – Indian Springs Metropark, White Lake
- Friday, June 30 – Lake St. Clair Metropark, Harrison Township
- Saturday, July 1 – Willow Metropark, New Boston
The Metroparks provide many opportunities for you to share information about your products and services while showcasing your support for underserved populations, environmental literacy, and healthy lifestyles.