- This event has passed.
August 13 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on August 13, 2017 at 9:00am
See what life was like in the 1700’s! Experience hundreds of historically dressed re-enactors, annual historic craft and trades persons, and well as historic merchants where you may purchase hand crafted items made like they were in the 18th century.
Watch history come alive!
- Walk through camp and visit with British, French and American soldiers, Natives, civilians, and tradespeople.
- Watch military drills and battles.
- Stroll Sutlers’ Row and purchase unique hand-crafted goods.
- Be entertained by live Irish and folk music. A Kensington Summer tradition!
- August 12th: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- August 13th: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Cost: $2/wristband (Kids 3 and under free)
Location: Kensington Metropark Martindale Beach – Map Me
A Metroparks vehicle entry permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $21 annually for seniors or $10 daily.