- This event has passed.
August 24 - August 27
Bass Masters Elite Series comes to Lake St Clair! Come see the pros start out the day, enjoy the festivities as you wait for the official weigh-in.
- Meet Bassmaster Elite anglers
- Live weigh-in shows
- Watch takeoff as the anglers take to Lake St. Clair for the competition
- Free family event
- Interactive B.A.S.S. sponsor displays
- Military & Public Safety Personnel Appreciation Day (Sun.) – Bring your I.D.’s!
BASS, BREWS AND BBQ FESTIVAL
The festival portion runs Aug. 25 – 27 and allows guests to enjoy the fishing tournament as well as:
- Craft beer
- Music and concerts
- Tours aboard the “Pride of Michigan,” and 81-foot former US Navy training vessel
- Several interesting vendors displaying their offerings
- Some of the best barbecue and food from our area’s top restaurants
- Family fun and more!
Festival hours are Friday and Saturday from 1 – 6 p.m. and Sunday from noon- 5 pm.
A Metroparks vehicle entry permit is required to enter any Metropark and is only $35 annually for regular admission, $21 annually for seniors or $10 daily.