Are you looking for a challenging mountain bike course close to home? If so, come to Stony Creek Metropark for some of the best mountain biking in southeast Michigan. Mountain bikers and hikers enjoy 14 miles of hilly, heavily wooded dirt trails that traverse the southwest side of the park.
The best place for parking is at the West Branch Picnic Area, parking lot B. The trail head begins just off the cul-de-sac at the end of the parking lot.
The trails have been color coded for difficulty levels.
Please follow all local park rules:
• Stay on the marked trails only.
• Cyclists are required to wear a helmet.
• Pedestrians have right of way.
• Hikers need not follow directional arrows.
• The black trail is a single-track trail, all other trails are two-track trails.
The Michigan Mountain Bike Association helps keep this area groomed and maintained.