The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering more than 25,000 acres throughout southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
- February 17 - February 18
The Detroit River was a pretty busy place during Prohibition. With tremendous amounts of illegal liquor entering the United States from Canada durin...at Lake Erie Metropark
- February 17 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Step away from the treadmill and discover the joy of outdoor winter activities including snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, fat-tire biking and more. ...at Huron Meadows Metropark
- February 17 @ 12:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on February 17, 2019 at 12:00pm
One event on February 24, 2019 at 12:00pm
Come out to the farm and join our teamsters in harnessing and hitching our draft horses. Then enjoy a wagon ride through our farm fields. Ask question...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Impact100 Oakland County Awards $90,000 Grant to Huron-Clinton Metroparks Foundation for “Seeding a Green Future” program at Kensington Farm Center - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks Foundation is pleased to announce the largest grant in the history of the foundation for $90,000 from Impact100 Oakland County for the “Seeding a Green Future” program at the Kensington Farm Center at Kensington Metropark in Milford, MI. This program will provide a mentoring initiative that will engage students and teachers in sustainable agriculture, STEM education and critical thinking skills to inspire lifelong learning and success in the natural environment.
- Stony Creek Metropark Shelden Trails Update #1 - We are excited to announce the concept design of the Shelden Trails Development Project was approved at the December 13th Board of Commissioner meeting. Presented by Jeremy Wimpey of Applied Trails Research, the proposed concept design was based on a comprehensive assessment of the current trail system along with input from stakeholder partners as well as public comment.
- Planning and Development Department Updates - With the approval of the Dexter-Huron and Delhi Metroparks Master Plan in November 2018 by the Metroparks Board of Commissioners, the Planning and Development Department is proud to announce that the three-year process for developing master plans for all 13 Metroparks is complete.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.