The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- June 30 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Once on June 28, 2016,
and Once on June 29, 2016,
and Once on June 30, 2016
Beat summer boredom and make new friends at this “outdoorsy” camp. We will explore a different habitat in the park each day. Special guests may s...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- June 30 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Now kids ages 6-8 get their chance to work at the farm! If your child has the energy and enthusiasm for farm chores, but maybe not the muscle power ye...at Kensington Metropark
- June 30 @ 1:00 pm
Join our Interpretive staff as we explore the wonders of nature through hands-on activities. Ecology, biology, and other "ologies" will be covered. Fe...at Oakwoods Metropark
- Media Advisory: Fireworks Cancellation June 29, 2016 - Due to dry weather conditions, the fireworks show at Indian Springs Metropark in White Lake, MI has been cancelled. The show was scheduled for Thursday, June 30, 2016. Director, George Phifer, says that the show will return to Indian Springs…
- Stony Creek – Trippo Water Slide May 26, 2016 - The Trippo Water Slide has arrived – and it’s MASSIVE! 50 feet high – 245 feet long! You can only find the Trippo Slide at Stony Creek Metropark and in Perth, Australia! Single rides cost $2.00 or you can grab an all day, unlimited thrills wristband for only $10.00 per person.
- Stony Creek Metropark Master Plan Public Meeting May 22, 2016 - On April 2nd, you voiced your general opinions about your park experience. Now provide your feedback on our master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.