The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
- December 15 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until December 16, 2017
Create a new family tradition. Stroll through the park and enjoy the holiday decorations and spectacular lights. Visit with Santa in the mill and make...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- December 16|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on December 16, 2017 at 12:00am
One event on December 17, 2017 at 12:00am
A holiday season tradition at the Farm! Each visit includes a horse-drawn hayride or sleigh ride, a holiday sing-a-long, (complete with cozy blankets,...at Kensington Metropark
- December 16
Make some unique Christmas ornaments from natural materials. Bring along a glue gun and some pruning shears if you have them available. Please preregi...at Lake Erie Metropark
- Free Entry to Huron-Clinton Metroparks - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks will waive vehicle entry fees and boat launch fees on November 10th, November 23rd, and December 25th.
- 2018 Metroparks Permits Available Now - Are you looking for a great gift or do you want to get the jump on 2018? Beginning, November 1st all 2018 Metropark Annual Permits will go on sale. Give the gift of unlimited access to 13 Metroparks in five counties.
- Lake Erie Master Plan Public Input Meeting – December 12th @ 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at the Lake Erie Food Bar - Previously, you provided opinions about your park experience. Now provide your feedback on our master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate. Share your opinions about Lake Erie Metropark by Clicking Here
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.