The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- July 26 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
If you like frogs, turtles, salamanders and snakes--this is the camp for you! Learn about these creatures, do some research and scientific crafts, and...at Indian Springs Metropark
- July 26 @ 10:00 am|Recurring Event (See all)Once on July 13, 2016,
and Once on July 19, 2016,
and Once on July 26, 2016
Designed to be educational and fun, this program allows kids, ages 8 to 15 years old, the chance to work alongside our farmers taking care of animals....at Kensington Metropark
- July 26 @ 1:00 pm
Fun activities to learn about turtles. Meet the nature center turtles up close, then head out on the trail to search for turtles in the pond. All ages...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- Lower Huron Metropark – Master Plan Open House July 6, 2016 - At this meeting, voice general opinions about your park experience. At the next meeting, provide feedback on master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate.
- Media Advisory: Fireworks Cancellation (Indian Springs) June 29, 2016 - Due to dry weather conditions, the fireworks show at Indian Springs Metropark in White Lake, MI has been cancelled. The show was scheduled for Thursday, June 30, 2016. Director, George Phifer, says that the show will return to Indian Springs…
- Stony Creek – Trippo Water Slide May 26, 2016 - The Trippo Water Slide has arrived – and it’s MASSIVE! 50 feet high – 245 feet long! You can only find the Trippo Slide at Stony Creek Metropark and in Perth, Australia! Single rides cost $2.00 or you can grab an all day, unlimited thrills wristband for only $10.00 per person.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.