The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
- November 25|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on November 26, 2017 at 12:00am
Join us for family fun! We’ll provide all the goodies for you to create your own, holiday themed Gingerbread Barn. Sign up early. Spaces are limited...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- November 25 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Once you’ve completed your Thanksgiving feasting and shopping, lace up your hiking shoes to head outdoors and learn all the essentials of this holid...at Indian Springs Metropark
- November 25 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until December 24, 2017
Enjoy a horse-drawn hayride through the wooded trails around the Farm Center. Wheelchair lift available with advanced notice.at Kensington Metropark
- Free Entry to Huron-Clinton Metroparks - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks will waive vehicle entry fees and boat launch fees on November 10th, November 23rd, and December 25th.
- 2018 Metroparks Permits Available Now - Are you looking for a great gift or do you want to get the jump on 2018? Beginning, November 1st all 2018 Metropark Annual Permits will go on sale. Give the gift of unlimited access to 13 Metroparks in five counties.
- Lake Erie Master Plan Public Input Meeting – December 12th @ 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at the Lake Erie Food Bar - Previously, you provided opinions about your park experience. Now provide your feedback on our master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate. Share your opinions about Lake Erie Metropark by Clicking Here
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.