The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- July 27 @ 9:30 am
This weekday morning parent-child program is perfect for preschool to elementary school-aged children. See the trail in new ways....at Indian Springs Metropark
- July 27 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Campers will explore two separate aquatic ecosystems at Hudson Mills. We will examine the vernal pond and Huron River habitats, and get up-close with...at Hudson Mills Metropark
- July 28 @ 1:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Once on August 25, 2016
Finish the summer strong with an afternoon at Oakwoods exploring the wonders of nature through hands-on activities....at Oakwoods Metropark
- Lower Huron Metropark – Master Plan Open House July 6, 2016 - At this meeting, voice general opinions about your park experience. At the next meeting, provide feedback on master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate.
- Media Advisory: Fireworks Cancellation (Indian Springs) June 29, 2016 - Due to dry weather conditions, the fireworks show at Indian Springs Metropark in White Lake, MI has been cancelled. The show was scheduled for Thursday, June 30, 2016. Director, George Phifer, says that the show will return to Indian Springs…
- Stony Creek – Trippo Water Slide May 26, 2016 - The Trippo Water Slide has arrived – and it’s MASSIVE! 50 feet high – 245 feet long! You can only find the Trippo Slide at Stony Creek Metropark and in Perth, Australia! Single rides cost $2.00 or you can grab an all day, unlimited thrills wristband for only $10.00 per person.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.