The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- July 24 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on July 25, 2017 at 9:30am
One event on July 26, 2017 at 9:30am
One event on July 27, 2017 at 9:30am
One event on July 28, 2017 at 9:30am
The 4-H Eco-Challenge is celebrating its 8th year at Indian Springs Metropark this summer. The Eco-Challenge is a hands-on experiential science experi...at Indian Springs Metropark
- July 24 @ 10:00 am
During this guided free-play, a naturalist will engage you and your children in outdoor activities that will stimulate your children’s imagination a...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- July 25|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Tuesday and Friday, repeating until August 15, 2017
Join Ivy's YoPi classes at Eastwood Beach to develop core strength, flexibility and balance.at Stony Creek Metropark
- Now Offering Twilight Golf Rates - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks are now offering TWILIGHT rates with cart at 5:00 P.M., 7 days a week. Book your tee times online by visiting the Golf Website
- Hudson Mills Metropark – Master Plan Meetings – July 5th & July 19th - Join Metroparks staff to discuss the future of the Hudson Mills Golf Course for the park master plan.
- Invasive Shrubs And Why We Control Them - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.