The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering more than 25,000 acres throughout southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
- December 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on December 1, 2018 at 6:00pm
One event on December 7, 2018 at 6:00pm
One event on December 8, 2018 at 6:00pm
One event on December 14, 2018 at 6:00pm
One event on December 15, 2018 at 6:00pm
Create or continue a wonderful family tradition. Stroll through the park and enjoy the holiday decorations and spectacular lights, visit with Santa an...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- December 15|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on December 15, 2018 at 12:00am
One event on December 16, 2018 at 12:00am
A holiday season tradition at the Farm! Each visit includes a horse-drawn hayride or sleigh ride, a holiday sing-a-long, (complete with cozy blankets,...at Kensington Metropark
- December 15 @ 10:00 am
From beginner to expert, let’s get together, relax, knit, crochet, teach and learn. Have a cup of coffee, a treat or two and make some new friends. ...at Oakwoods Metropark
- Ford Fund supports Hawk & Owl Mew project - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks was awarded a $7500 grant from the Ford Motor Company Fund to construct three new raptor (hawk/owl) enclosures to replaces the two existing mews and offer room for an additional injured, non-releasable bird at Oakwoods Metropark Nature Center.
- Planning Department Updates - Based on public input gathered during the Stony Creek Metropark Master Plan, the Planning Department is overseeing the consultants who will create a conceptual design for improving the Shelden and Trolley trails.
- Howlin’ at the Moon presented by Genisys Credit Union and Kroger - Join us on Saturday, October 27 for a twilight trail adventure on the Shelden Trails at Stony Creek Metropark! Participants can choose from an Owl Prowl Hike, a 5K Fun Run, or a group mountain bike ride and then everyone is invited to stick around afterwards for refreshments, music, a bonfire and more!
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.