The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
- June 23 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Use natural materials to create your own one-of-a-kind fairy dwelling. This enchanted craft is perfect to put in your garden at home. We provide all m...at Indian Springs Metropark
- June 23 @ 1:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on June 9, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on June 16, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on June 23, 2018 at 1:00pm
One event on June 30, 2018 at 1:00pm
Every Saturday, we encourage you to drop in the nature center for a hands-on experience with furs, skulls, shells and other interesting animal artifac...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- June 23 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until September 30, 2018
Enjoy a wagon ride around the farm and fields. Weather permitting. Please call ahead to confirm, (586) 752-5932.at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Nature Trails at Your Metroparks - The Metroparks hike/bike paths provide access to beautiful scenery and often lead to fine natural vistas. So why don’t we call these “nature” trails? Simply, in the eyes of wildlife, some areas have more nature than others.
- Remember, Never Feed the Animals - The Metroparks offers some unique opportunities to see wildlife! Viewing them up close can be a thrilling experience so you may be tempted to draw them as close as possible to yourself with food. But it is important to refrain from doing so. The top four reasons to resist that urge and keeping your distance are...
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Goose Management FAQ - The Metroparks has had a Canada Goose management program going back over a decade. Goose populations within our park have increased steadily, negatively impacting the water quality at the park and the experience of park patrons. Our Canada Goose management program is an effort to address both of these issues by discouraging geese from living in the recreation areas of the park, and encouraging geese to move to more natural areas both inside and outside of the park.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.