The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- September 24|Recurring Event (See all)Once on September 10, 2016,
and Once on September 24, 2016,
and Once on October 1, 2016
Enjoy a relaxing hayride as our Interpreters reveal some of the magic that occurs during the autumn months. Stop for cider and donuts along the way....at Oakwoods Metropark
- September 24 @ 10:00 am
The fairies will be migrating soon so be sure to join us for a last look at these mysterious, mythical creatures....at Oakwoods Metropark
- September 24 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wondering what you can do outdoors with your family? Join us at Lake St. Clair Metropark (rain or shine) for lots of ideas and activities to enjoy wit...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- 2017 Metroparks Permits On Sale November 1st – Earlier at Select Events September 15, 2016 - Are you looking for a great gift or do you want to get the jump on 2017? Beginning, November 1st all 2017 Metropark Annual Permits will go on sale. Give the gift of unlimited access to 13 Metroparks in five counties.
- Park Master Planning Update September 13, 2016 - The Planning Department is updating the master plans for each of the 13 Metroparks. The second public meeting for the Lower Huron Master Plan will take place at Turtle Cove on Saturday, September 17th, from 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.…
- Howell Melon Festival – Steam Train Rides – Sponsored By Huron-clinton Metro Parks – Presented By The Steam Railroading Institute August 19, 2016 - The Metroparks will be attending and sponsoring Steam Train Rides at the upcoming Howell Melon Festival!
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.