The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- March 25 @ 11:00 am
Brownies will earn their Bugs requirements in this discovery program. Learn how these small creatures are among the most varied in the world and how t...at Stony Creek Metropark
- March 25 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until March 26, 2017
Take a guided walk through the farm’s sugar bush. Learn how to pick the right tree, then watch how maple trees are tapped and sap is collected. Stop...at Kensington Metropark
- March 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 1:00pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until March 31, 2017
Weather permitting, please call ahead to confirm. (586) 752-5932.at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Lake St. Clair Playground Redevelopment March 22, 2017 - Coming Summer 2017
- Lake St. Clair Master Plan & Natural Resources Public Input Meetings – March 25th March 14, 2017 - This first public meeting is an informal open house, designed to give attendees the opportunity to learn about the planning process and express general opinions about the future of the park; there will be no formal presentation.
- Kensington Farmers Market March 14, 2017 - The Kensington Farmers Market is open 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. every Saturday June through October at the Kensington Metropark Farm Center. Purchase locally grown produce and artisinal goods while enjoying entertainment, kid’s crafts, and other activities. If you are interested in being a Farmers Market vendor, the Kensington Farmers Market is accepting applications from both producers and artisans now through April 4th.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.