The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- August 26 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Once on June 10, 2016,
and Once on June 17, 2016,
and Once on June 24, 2016,
and Once on July 1, 2016,
and Once on July 8, 2016,
and Once on July 15, 2016,
and Once on July 22, 2016,
and Once on July 29, 2016,
and Once on August 5, 2016,
and Once on August 12, 2016,
and Once on August 19, 2016,
and Once on August 26, 2016,
and Once on September 2, 2016,
and Once on September 9, 2016,
and Once on September 16, 2016,
and Once on September 23, 2016,
and Once on September 30, 2016
Kensington Metropark is proud to announce that will be hosting our inaugural Farmers Market! The market opens Friday, June 3rd and runs every Friday f...at Kensington Metropark
- August 26 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Why should kids have all the fun? Adults, this is your chance to fish, hike, roast marshmallows, build cool forts, splash in the stream and indulge in...at Kensington Metropark
- August 27
All necessary tools and equipment will be provided, as well as a water cooler and snacks (we encourage the use of reusable water bottles). Please be s...at Willow Metropark
- Advisory: Lake St. Clair Metropark Beach and Stony Creek Metropark Baypoint Beach Closure August 25, 2016 - The beach at Lake St. Clair Metropark is closed until further notice. The rest of the park is open and available during regular park hours. Lake St. Clair Metropark Conditions Baypoint Beach at Stony Creek Metropark is also closed until further…
- Howell Melon Festival – Steam Train Rides – Sponsored By Huron-clinton Metro Parks – Presented By The Steam Railroading Institute August 19, 2016 - The Metroparks will be attending and sponsoring Steam Train Rides at the upcoming Howell Melon Festival!
- Wolcott Mill Metropark – Master Plan Public Meeting August 1, 2016 - At this meeting, voice general opinions about your park experience. At the next meeting, provide feedback on master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.