The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Livingston, Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw, and Wayne counties.
- September 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us in removing invasive shrubs like autumn-olive, buckthorn, and honeysuckle from Stony Creek Metropark. This opportunity involves cutting down i...at Stony Creek Metropark
- September 20 @ 10:30 am|Recurring Events (See all)
One event on September 20, 2017 at 10:30am
Learn about the ingredients on a pizza! Where do they come from? Listen to a story and make a pizza to snack on.at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- September 20 @ 11:00 am
Discover the world of tiny life all around us. Students will explore soil, logs, lawns and water in search of micro animals. Ages 7 and older. Payment...at Stony Creek Metropark
- Winter Nature Notes: Snow - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
- 2017 Summer Fun at the Metroparks - Summer Fun at the Metroparks invites youth and senior residents from across Southeast Michigan for a day of recreation and education at the Metroparks. This summer, Summer Fun at the Metroparks hosted 4,414 participants, partnering with 140 organizations within the…
- Indian Springs Master Plan Public Input Meeting – September 16 – 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at the Indian Springs Park Office - At this meeting voice general opinions about your park experience. Share your opinions about Indian Springs Metropark online by Clicking Here
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.