The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- July 20 @ 6:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Thursday, repeating until August 31, 2017
Join us any (and every!) Thursday night in the summer, and Sunday afternoons in the fall. Practice sailing (no race buoys set) last two Thursdays in M...at Stony Creek Metropark
- July 21|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00am on Tuesday and Friday, repeating until August 15, 2017
Join Ivy's YoPi classes at Eastwood Beach to develop core strength, flexibility and balance.at Stony Creek Metropark
- July 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Meet some of the reptiles and amphibians that make their home at the Kensington Nature Center. Get a behind-the-scenes look at reptile care and help f...at Kensington Metropark
- Now Offering Twilight Golf Rates - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks are now offering TWILIGHT rates with cart at 5:00 P.M., 7 days a week. Book your tee times online by visiting the Golf Website
- Hudson Mills Metropark – Master Plan Meetings – July 5th & July 19th - Join Metroparks staff to discuss the future of the Hudson Mills Golf Course for the park master plan.
- Invasive Shrubs And Why We Control Them - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.