The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- August 20 @ 12:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday, repeating until September 24, 2017
One event on November 5, 2017 at 12:00pm
One event on November 12, 2017 at 12:00pm
One event on November 19, 2017 at 12:00pm
One event on November 26, 2017 at 12:00pm
Come out to the farm and join our teamsters in harnessing and hitching our draft horses. Then enjoy a wagon ride through our farm fields. Ask question...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- August 20 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|Recurring Events (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00pm on Sunday and Saturday, repeating until September 30, 2017
Enjoy a horse-drawn hayride through the wooded trails around the Farm Center. Wheelchair lift available with advanced notice.at Kensington Metropark
- August 20 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Learn a variety of settler skills we now call crafts: rope making, butter making, bread making, settler toys, and blacksmithing.at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Playground Now Open! - Our new playground is OPEN! Head out to the park to check out our newest addition. We’re so excited for you to experience our fantastic new playground features. Come see us soon to get out and play!
- Now Offering Twilight Golf Rates - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks are now offering TWILIGHT rates with cart at 5:00 P.M., 7 days a week. Book your tee times online by visiting the Golf Website
- Invasive Shrubs And Why We Control Them - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.