The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- August 28 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Send messages with stuff from your backpack (no batteries required), make a compass with water, find out what insects are actually okay to eat in a pi...at Kensington Metropark
- August 28 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Once on August 28, 2016
Learn about and experience the rich history connected with the voyageurs, coureur de bois, early settlers, Indians & military of the Great Lakes Fur T...at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- August 28 @ 10:00 am
Learn the history of making flour and meal using the rock and stone through modern milling machines. Program includes some hands on elements. Please p...at Wolcott Mill Metropark
- Hudson Mills Movie Night Postponed August 27, 2016 - Update: Due to storms we are postponing Zootopia tonight. We are rescheduling our movie night for next Saturday September 3rd! Add it to your calendars and we’ll see you there! Event Info
- Howell Melon Festival – Steam Train Rides – Sponsored By Huron-clinton Metro Parks – Presented By The Steam Railroading Institute August 19, 2016 - The Metroparks will be attending and sponsoring Steam Train Rides at the upcoming Howell Melon Festival!
- Wolcott Mill Metropark – Master Plan Public Meeting August 1, 2016 - At this meeting, voice general opinions about your park experience. At the next meeting, provide feedback on master plan ideas. Children are encouraged to participate.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.