The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- August 24 - August 27
Bass Masters Elite Series comes to Lake St Clair! Come see the pros start out the day, enjoy the festivities as you wait for the official weigh-in.at Lake St. Clair Metropark
- August 24 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Designed to be educational and fun, this program allows kids the chance to work alongside our farmers taking care of animals. Each program includes a ...at Kensington Metropark
- August 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us in removing invasive shrubs like autumn-olive, buckthorn, and honeysuckle from Indian Springs Metropark. This opportunity involves cutting dow...at Indian Springs Metropark
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Playground Now Open! - Our new playground is OPEN! Head out to the park to check out our newest addition. We’re so excited for you to experience our fantastic new playground features. Come see us soon to get out and play!
- Now Offering Twilight Golf Rates - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks are now offering TWILIGHT rates with cart at 5:00 P.M., 7 days a week. Book your tee times online by visiting the Golf Website
- Invasive Shrubs And Why We Control Them - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.