The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- September 30 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)Once on June 10, 2016,
and Once on June 17, 2016,
and Once on June 24, 2016,
and Once on July 1, 2016,
and Once on July 8, 2016,
and Once on July 15, 2016,
and Once on July 22, 2016,
and Once on July 29, 2016,
and Once on August 5, 2016,
and Once on August 12, 2016,
and Once on August 19, 2016,
and Once on August 26, 2016,
and Once on September 2, 2016,
and Once on September 9, 2016,
and Once on September 16, 2016,
and Once on September 23, 2016,
and Once on September 30, 2016
Kensington Metropark is proud to announce that will be hosting our inaugural Farmers Market! The market opens Friday, June 3rd and runs every Friday f...at Kensington Metropark
- September 30 @ 7:30 pm
Come enjoy the beauty of the fall season with a nature wagon ride through woods and fields. Gather around the fire ring for stories, cider and donuts....at Stony Creek Metropark
- October 1|Recurring Event (See all)Once on September 10, 2016,
and Once on September 24, 2016,
and Once on October 1, 2016
Enjoy a relaxing hayride as our Interpreters reveal some of the magic that occurs during the autumn months. Stop for cider and donuts along the way....at Oakwoods Metropark
- 2017 Metroparks Permits On Sale November 1st – Earlier at Select Events September 15, 2016 - Are you looking for a great gift or do you want to get the jump on 2017? Beginning, November 1st all 2017 Metropark Annual Permits will go on sale. Give the gift of unlimited access to 13 Metroparks in five counties.
- Park Master Planning Update September 13, 2016 - The Planning Department is updating the master plans for each of the 13 Metroparks. The second public meeting for the Lower Huron Master Plan will take place at Turtle Cove on Saturday, September 17th, from 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.…
- Howell Melon Festival – Steam Train Rides – Sponsored By Huron-clinton Metro Parks – Presented By The Steam Railroading Institute August 19, 2016 - The Metroparks will be attending and sponsoring Steam Train Rides at the upcoming Howell Melon Festival!
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.