The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- July 22 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Saturday, repeating until October 28, 2017
Purchase locally grown produce and artisanal goods while enjoying entertainment and other activities.at Kensington Metropark
- July 22 @ 10:00 am
Slimy, scaly, slithery fun is sure to be had by all during this hands-on look at some of our most unique animals, the reptiles and amphibians. Please ...at Oakwoods Metropark
- July 22 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Wild animals have all sorts of crazy, interesting adaptations that help ward off predators, capture prey, attain mates, and endure varying environment...at Indian Springs Metropark
- Now Offering Twilight Golf Rates - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks are now offering TWILIGHT rates with cart at 5:00 P.M., 7 days a week. Book your tee times online by visiting the Golf Website
- Hudson Mills Metropark – Master Plan Meetings – July 5th & July 19th - Join Metroparks staff to discuss the future of the Hudson Mills Golf Course for the park master plan.
- Invasive Shrubs And Why We Control Them - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.