The Huron-Clinton Metroparks consist of 13 beautiful parks, covering over 25,000 acres throughout Southeast Michigan, encompassing Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Livingston counties.
- August 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Trees are terrific! Campers will plant seedlings, learn about landscape design, and create their own ecosystem terrarium to take home. Please bring a ...at Indian Springs Metropark
- August 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Come out and join us and our partner Environmental Consulting Technologies (ECT) for the 2017 ITC species survey at Stony Creek Metropark. This opport...at Stony Creek Metropark
- August 23 @ 11:00 am
It’s late summer and the insect chorus is in full swing. Their calls, along with Treefrogs reacting to changes in the barometer, make for lovely sum...at Stony Creek Metropark
- Lake St. Clair Metropark Playground Now Open! - Our new playground is OPEN! Head out to the park to check out our newest addition. We’re so excited for you to experience our fantastic new playground features. Come see us soon to get out and play!
- Now Offering Twilight Golf Rates - The Huron-Clinton Metroparks are now offering TWILIGHT rates with cart at 5:00 P.M., 7 days a week. Book your tee times online by visiting the Golf Website
- Invasive Shrubs And Why We Control Them - The Metroparks is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, continuing our mission of providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.
The Huron-Clinton Metroparks is a regional park system created in 1940 by the citizens of Southeast Michigan, providing excellent recreational and educational opportunities while serving as stewards of its natural resources.